Dr. Daljit Kaur
Dr. Daljit Kaur did her Masters degree in Networking and Protocol Designing [M.Sc.(NPD)] from Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar and doctorate in the subject of Computer Science from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar on the topic A Quantitative approach to Security of web Applications. She has 10(Ten) years of teaching experience.
10 Years in Teaching
Web Security, Computer Networks
M.Sc (NPD), Ph.D.
Kaur Daljit, Kaur Parminder “Case Study: Secure Web Development” in a book “Designing, Engineering and Analyzing Reliable and Efficient Software” IGI Global DOI:10.4018/978-1-4666-958-5 Chapter 14 in 2013.
- Ramification of Hustling the Web Application Development in Scopus Indexed International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Science Publication Corporations . Pages: 6-9. DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i2.30.13454Published on: 29-05-18.
- Input Based Attacks on Web Applications in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Sciencevolume 8, no. 5 (2017).
- Insecurity Status and Vulnerability Density of Web Applications: A Quantitative Approach in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 15(1). 2017
- Effectiveness of SQLI countermeasure in International Journal of Scientific Research in computer Science and Engineering, Vol.5, Issue5, pp.41-46, 2017.
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks and their Prevention during Development in International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, Volume 5, Issue 3.pp. 153-159.
- Secure Web Development based on Vulnerabilities in International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering Vol. 3 Issue No. 1 Page No. 120-125. ISSN: 2249-071X, Jan 2012.
- Secure Spiral: A secure Software Development Life Cycle in Journal of Software Engineering, 2012 Issue No. 1 Page No. 10-15. DOI: 10.3923/jse.2012.10.15.
- Analysis of User Responses and phishing Attacks in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) Vol. 3 Issue No. 2 Page No. 860-865. ISSN: 2278-0181.2014
- Ranking and Impact of Web Applications Vulnerabilities in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER) Vol. 3 Issue 6, 2014 ISSN: 2347-3878
- Empirical Analysis of Web Application Attacks in Procedia of Computer Science, Elsevier Publications DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2016.02.057.