Dr. Jyoti Vohra
- Jyoti Vohra (2016), “Impact of Food Promotions on Children”, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN No: 978-3-659-92976-2.
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (Communicated for Publication), “Understanding the Impact of Food Promotions in Retail Stores on Children: Parental Mediation through Feeding Practices”, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN No: 0959-0552
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2017), “Mealtime preferences among Indian Families”, Asian Man (The)—An International Journal, Online ISSN: 0975-6884, Print ISSN: 0974-6366 (UGC Listed Journal No. 1277).
- Jyoti Vohra (2018), “Social Responsibility of Food Marketers towards Young Consumers” in conference proceeding book on ‘Social Sector Development through Social Inclusion’ issued by Khalsa College, Amritsar, ISBN 978-93-87711-02-0
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2017), “Role of Children in Retail Food Purchases”, Business Analyst, ISSN No: 0975-6884 (UGC Listed Journal)
- Jyoti Vohra and Manisha Behal (2017), “Methods of Marketing Foods to Young Consumers”, in conference proceeding book issued by Sikh National College, Banga, Punjab, ISBN: 978-93-85449-80-2.
- Behal, Manisha and Jyoti Vohra (2016),“A Transition from Traditional to Social Media-Uses and Gratifications”, in conference proceeding book on ‘Competency Building for Excellence, Innovation & Sustainability (CBEIS 2016)’, issued by Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-15-35354-37-9.
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2016), “How mothers use feeding practices with children?—Assessing CFPQ in Indian Settings”, Journal of Children Services (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN: 1746-6660
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2016), “Understanding Dimensionality of Children’s Food Shopping Behaviour in Retail Stores”, British Food Journal (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN No: 0007-070X
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2015), “Logit Modeling of Food Shopping Behaviour of Children in Retail Stores”, Management Research Reviews (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN No: 2040-8269.
- Pavleen Soni and Jyoti Vohra (2014), “Advertising Foods to Indian Children: What is the Appeal?”, Young Consumers: Insight and Ideas for Responsible Marketers (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN No: 1747-3616
- Pavleen Soni and Jyoti Vohra (2014), “Targeting the Young Food Consumer”, Marketing Intelligence and Planning (An Emerald Group Publication) ISSN No: 0263-4503.
- Pavleen Kaur and Jyoti Vohra (2013), “Preference for Promotional Strategies Directed at Children: An Empirical Investigation”, Pacific Business Review International (Refreed ISSN No. 0974-438X).
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Kaur (2013), ““Appealing” to Indian Children to Advertise Foods: What is its Nature?” in conference proceeding book titled “Beyond Norms Management for Excellence” issued by IMT Ghaziabad. ISBN No. 978-93-82563-44-0
- Pavleen Kaur, Manisha Behal and Jyoti Vohra (2012), “Protecting the Rights of Children to a Fair Commercial World: An Evaluation of Self-Regulatory Codes in India”, Reflection 2012, issued by Prem Chand Markanda SD College for Women, Jalandhar. ISBN No. 978-81-922000-0-2.
- Jyoti Vohra and Pavleen Soni (2017), “Development and Validation of a Scale to measure Food Shopping Behaviour of Children in Retail Stores” ‘Souvenir’, National Conference on ‘Challenges & Opportunities before Indian Business Environment’, organized by College of Business Studies, Vidya Jyoti Eduversity, Derabassi, Punjab.
- Jyoti Vohra (2016), “Are Marketers Socially Responsible in Promoting Healthy Foods to Children”, ‘Souvenir’, International Conference on Sustainable Development through Research in Engineering and Management (SDREM-16), YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, Haryana
- Pavleen Kaur and Jyoti Vohra (2013), “Understanding Food Shopping Behaviour of Children in Retail Stores—A Logit Approach”, International Conference on Research in Marketing (ICRM 2013)” (ISBN: 978-1-63041-998-1) at IIT Delhi, India.
- Pavleen Soni and Jyoti Vohra (2013), “Who Wants Food Advertising to be Regulated in India? A profile of Indian Mothers Who Express the Need for Regulation of Food Advertising to Protect Children”, National Conference on Paradigm for Sustainable Business: People, Planet and Profit (ISBN: 978-93-81583-94-4) at IIT Roorkee, Haridwar.
- Pavleen Kaur and Jyoti Vohra (2012), “Consumer Ethics: An Empirical Investigation of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Ethical Judgments” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Value Metamorphosis: Ethics and Morality in Business and Governance organized by Department of Commerce MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh
- Pavleen Kaur and Jyoti Vohra (2012), “Changing Paradigm of Marketing to Children”, ‘Souvenir’, UGC sponsored National Seminar on Innovation, Technology and Management in Business Exchange at LR DAV College, Jagraon (Distt. Ludhiana), Punjab