Dr. Navneet Arora
Dr. Navneet Arora did his Masters degree in Physics from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and doctorate in Physics (Plasma Physics) from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi on the topic “Characterization of the Plasma in a Large Volume Plasma System Produced by Compact Electron Cyclotron Resonance Sources.” He has seven 7 years of teaching experience.
7 Years in Teaching
- Optical and structural studies of swift heave ion induced modifications in silicate glass. Atti Della “Fondazione Giorgio Ronchi ” 2012, ANNO LXVII, 2012- N. 2, 239
- Development and studies on a compact electron cyclotron resonance plasma source. Plasma Source Science and Technology 2016, 25, 025026
- Studies on plasma production in a large volume system using multiple compact ECR plasma sources, Plasma Source Science and Technology 2016, 26, 015009
- Development of Compact Electron Cyclotron Resonance Plasma Source in 40th International Conference on Plasma Science, San Francisco, CA, USA, June 16-21, 2013.
- Plasma Production in Large Volume Plasma System by Compact Electron Cyclotron Resonance Sources in 40th International Conference on Plasma Science, San Francisco, CA USA, June 16-21, 2013.