- Ram, G. and Sharma, A.D. (2013) ‘In silico analysis of putative miRNAs and their target genes in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)’, Int. J. Bioinformatics Research and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp.349–64.
- Ram, G. (2014) ‘‘In silico drug design inhibitor for Methylene-tetrahydrofolate reductase.’, Online Journal of Bioinformatics, vol 15, no. 2, pp 218-230.
- Ram G and Sharma A.D. (2015) ‘Molecular modeling and In silico characterization of TaPase, a stress-modulated acid phosphatase gene from wheat (Triticum aestivum)’, Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture, vol 27, no. 1, pp40-54
- Sharma, A.D., Ram, G., Kaur, I., Singh, G.(2015) ‘Molecular modeling and In silico characterization of Alkaline Protease from Bacillus circulans MTCC 7906’, Online Journal of Bioinformatics, Vol. 16, no. 1, pp 61-87.
- Ram, G. and Sharma, A.D. (2015) ‘In silico analysis, annotation and characterization of putative ESTs from Sorghum bicolor associated with heat stress’, Int. J. Bioinformatics Research and Applications, Vol. 11, no. 6, pp 547- 564
- Ram, G. and Kaur R.(2015) ‘Molecular docking and In silico analysis of cancer using Survivin as drug target’, Research & reviews in biotechnology & bio-sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, pp 19-27 (ISSN No. 2321-8681).
- Rakhra, G., Kaur, T., Vyas, D., Sharma, A.D., Singh, J., Ram, G.(2017)Molecular cloning, characterization, heterologous expression and In silico analysis of disordered boiling soluble stress-responsive wBsSRP protein from drought-tolerant wheat cv.PBW 175. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Vol. 112, pp 29-42
- First prize in poster/oral presentation (veena puri, Gobind Ram) entitled ‘Bioinformatics analysis of novel hypothetical protein from Escherichia coli o157:h7’ in 9th Chandigarh science congress CHASCON 2015 held at Punjab University Chandigarh in collaboration with IMTECH, CSIO, PGIMER, IISER, NABI, NIPER and INST from 25th to 27th Feb. 2015
- Second prize in poster/oral presentation (Sharry Bangar and Gobind Ram) entitled ‘In Silico Analysis and Drug Designing for Colorectal Cancer’ in Chandigarh Science Congress CHASCON-2014 held at Punjab University Chandigarh from 26th – 28th Feb 2014.
- Second prize in poster/oral presentation (Gobind Ram, Guncha Batra, Gurpreet Singh, and Harsharan Singh) entitled ‘Database of Prions and Prion-Related Diseases (PRION_DB)’ in an international symposium on Recent Advances in Molecular Technologies held at Punjab University Chandigarh from 21st – 22nd Feb 2009.