Computers Science & IT - Objectives
To provide in-depth knowledge in Computer Science & IT subjects with lot of hands on Experience & in-house practical training.
To inculcate IT techniques and development of professional qualities.
To develop and achieve skills of communication, IT and general service of imparting knowledge.
To develop interest in areas beyond the immediate requirements of the syllabi through extra curricular and co curricular activities.
To train for bench marking performance and processes in the areas of IT education, research and development, training and consultancy.
To identify the young talent and develop their skill sets and prepare them to launch their careers as consultants, Network Managers, Analysts and Data Base Administrators.
To bridge the gap between the formal IT training and the industry requirements.
To preface students to face industry oriented problems.
To organize National level Seminars, Workshops and Conferences.
- State-of-the-art 10 Computer Labs with more than 400 computers.
- 3-Mbps dedicated leased line for Internet.
- Industry integration and educational tours.
- Personality Development Programmes.
- Bagged 28 top merit University positions.
- Experienced Faculty.
- Interactive classroom teaching through case studies.
- Fully Computerized library having books, besides departmental library.
- Liberal concessions and scholarships for brilliant and needy students.
- Guest lectures by eminent scholars and IT icons.
- Lively and vibrant campus.
- Campus placements.
- Extensive Resource Centre, Activity Centre and Hostels.
- Audio Visual Equipments such as OHP, VCR, Television, LCD projector.
- Ideal Environment for highly interactive sessions.