To motivate the students to excel in the fields of Academics, Sports and Cultural Activities and to support the weaker sections of the society, the college has in place a system that provides deserving students Scholarships, Concessions and Stipends. Special scholarships are available to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class students as per Punjab Govt. rules. The college also arranges for monetary help for the genuine and needy students from Students Aid Fund.
The following scholarships are presently available.
- Scholarship worth Rs 10 Lacks sponsored by Sh. M.L. Sehgal, UK (C/o Mrs. Parminder Beri, Jalandhar) for a meritorious student.
- Prof. G.S. Bhullar Memorial Scholarship worth Rs 5000/- each for two students per year.
- S. Jaswant Singh Rai Memorial Scholarship worth Rs. 5000/- for one student of Computer Department.
- Smt. Basant Kaur Rai Memorial Scholarship worth Rs 5000/- for one student of Physiotherapy Department.
- Mata Tej Kaur Rai Memorial Scholarship worth Rs. 5000/- for one student of Biotechnology Department. S. Mihan Singh Rai Scholarship in Physical Sciences Scholarship worth Rs.5000/- for one student.
- S. Hari Singh Charitable & Educational Trust Scholarship, (Jalandhar) worth Rs. 2000/- each for three students.
- The North American Sikh Education Foundation Scholarship, (USA) worth Rs. 5000/- each for five students.
- Prof. Harjinder Kaur Memorial Scholarship worth Rs.5100/- for student of MA History
- Prof . O.P Khurana Memorial Scholarship worth Rs. 5000/- each for two students( only for girl students)
- Sihota Scholarship Trust : Two scholarship worth Rs. 5000/- each for brilliant students of M.Sc(Math) and two scholarship worth Rs 5000/- each for the brilliant student of M.A.( Arts)
- Single Girl Child Scholarship (S.G.C)
- Minority Community Scholarship(Govt. of India)
Liberal concession are granted in the case of deserving and promising students. These are :
- Concession to meritorious students.
- Concession to economically weaker and deserving students
- Concession to sportsman
- Concession to students excelling in cultural activities
- Freeship of Blind and handicapped students.