Social Sensitization Cell
Social Sensitisation Cell organizes and supports various departments and bodies of the college in arranging programmes on sensitizing people on crucial and critical issues concerning our society. It assists the college in organising awareness programmes on issues like AIDS, Hygiene, women empowerment and drug abuse etc. It also plays a key role in arranging camps, guest lectures and other extension activities on these issues.
- Organized a rally on AIDS Awareness Day, Punjab Divas.
- Arranged lectures on water conservation by Dr. Jaswinder Kaur in association with Dept of Environmental Studies.
- Supported the NSS in its activities like blood donation programme and visit to ashrams.
- Organized Bone Mass Density Camp in association with Physiotherapy Department at village Khassan on 10th April 2010
- Assisted physiotherapy department to organize tour to Asha AWWA School, Jalandhar Cantt. where CP, Muscular Dystrophy and Autistic patients were given general PT awareness.
- Organized Tree Plantation, cleanliness drives and various awareness campaigns.