- Get application form from reception desk in the Admission and Counseling Hall
- Complete all sections of the application form.
- Attach four passport size photographs at relevant places in the form and Identity card slip.
- Attach a certified copy of all academic certificates and any other relevant documents along with residence proof.
- Get the application recommended from the HOD/ Incharge before getting the form stamped for eligibility.
- Handover the completed form to the concerned representative of the college for the approval of the Principal.
- Submit required fee at the fee window and get due receipt for payment.
Students registered for a particular program have to register with university by ONLINE mode as described below:
Guidelines for students:
Step 1. Visit www.punjabcollegeadmissions.org
Step 2. Click/ Select GNDU Admissions to register for affiliated colleges of GNDU Amritsar.
Step 3. Click at NEW STUDENT REGISTATION LINK to register in the student portal.
Step 4. Enter previous class detail. Fill in the next four sections Academic details, personal details, correspondence address and permanent address.
Step 5. After that click of TRANSLATE IN PUNJABI for any correction in Punjabi if required.
Step 6. Upload photograph, signature and fill mobile number, parent’s mobile number, email ID and generation of password.