Manpreet Singh Lehal
Manpreet Singh Lehal holds degree of post-graduation in M.Sc. (Mathematics) and M.Tech (Information Technology) form GNDU Campus Amritsar. Currently he is pursuing Ph.D. in the field of Natural Language Processing from Punjabi University Patiala. He has 14 years of research cum teaching experience.
Computer Graphics, Numerical Method, Discrete Structure
M.Tech (IT), M. Sc. (Mathematics)
- Paper titled “Review of techniques for extraction of bilingual lexicon from comparable corpora” in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE) DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i2.30.13456, Vol 7, No 2.30 (May 2018) ISSN: 2227-524X.
- Paper titled “Challenges in Cross Language Information Retrieval” in International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering (IJRECE) URL: http://www.i2or-ijrece.com/vol.-6-issue-2–version-4–.html6. Issue 2 (Version 4), April-June. 2018, ISSN: 2393-9028 (PRINT) | ISSN: 2348-2281 (ONLINE).
- Paper titled “Shopping Smart with RFID Equipped Trolleys” in International Journal of Research in Business and Technology (IJRBT) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17722/ijrbt.v5i3.3775. No.3, Dec. 2014, ISSN: 2291-2118.
- Paper titled “Fuzzy in the Real World” in International Journal of Computers & Technology (IJCT) DOI: https://doi.org/10.24297/ijct.v7i1.34767. No.1, May 2013, ISSN: 2277-3061.
- Paper titled “Software Quality: A mosaic of abstractions” in International Journal of Management & Information Technology (IJMIT) DOI: https://doi.org/10.24297/ijmit.v1i1.1455 Volume 1, No 1, May, 2012 ISSN: 2278-5612.
- Paper titled “Security apprehensions in different regions of cloud Captious grounds” in International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) Vol.3, No.4, July 2011 ISSN online: 0974-9330 ISSN Print: 0975-2307.
- Paper titled “Cross Language Information Retrieval: Issues and Challenge” in National Conference on Communication and Computing Technology at APEEJAY College of Fine Arts Jalandhar March 2017.
- Paper titled “Information Communication Technology and Education: Scope and Challenges” in International Conference Trends and Innovative Practices in Education: Future and Implications at Ramgarhia College Education Phagwara March 2015. Alpha Global Enterprises ISBN: 978-93-81274-33-0
- Paper titled “Fuzzy Logic use to control the traffic system” in National Conference, Recent trends in Computer and Communication Technology at DAV College Dasuya February 2015
- Paper titled “Software Quality” in National Level Seminar on Software Engineering Sponsored by UGC at Doaba College, Jalandhar March 2012
- Paper titled “Cyber Crime in India” in Network Security and Management National Level Workshop Sponsored by UGC at Lyallpur Khalsa College Feb 2011.
- “A Text Book on Compiler Design” Unimax Publication (National) 2014 ISBN 93-8370-11-0.